Weight Loss Programs That Work
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weight Loss Programs That Work

Weight Loss Programs That Work Blog about what has work best for you

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hcg with Kpax and Glycemic Control

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hcg with Kpax and Glycemic Control Empty Hcg with Kpax and Glycemic Control Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 am

betty

Very Happy I tried many diets in my life and done Hcg, several times. I am not an obese person but do let myself go because of my lifestyle that I have. I gain and lose 15-20 every 1-2 years. I love the Hcg diet, but the only draw back I see is that you do lose weight, but you seem to gain it back. Plus you are so tired that you can't even exercise. I finally tried to see a doctor, as I was buying my Hcg through the internet or Mexico. I saw Dr. Caldron and his staff and his explanation of his program was awesome. Not only did the Dr. explain everything to me, he check out things my regular doctor in twent years has not even check out. He was able to tell me I had a cyst in my thyroid and it was a cause of me battling my weight over the years. I lost the 20 lbs I gained, but I gained energy and wisdom. I am still doing Kpax I guess it's a low calorie, high protein drink with rice protein. The best thing of it all, is that Dr. Also took my insurance. I also loved his staff, including Eddie and Nicole, they are both Angels

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum